Good things achieved by Lorenz Wiedemann and his friends
- In 2022 I donated 3000 € to the organisation Flüchtlingen Helfen e.V which supports refugees in Ukraine
- In 2021 I initiated the #2021Zeitgeiss project for supporting the fight against Covid19 in India and raising awareness for the heroes of the global pandemic. As official sponsor of their Covid Aid India Project I gave 3000 € to the Caritas International Organisation for supporting this project. Project description here.
- The #2021zeitgeiss project was initially inspired by another story: In the spring of 2020 I helped together with friends during a period of over three month at the BUIHNO Creative Hub to supply the south of Portugal with 3D printed face-shields for hospitals and retirement homes during the global pandemic. We initiated a crowd funding that raised over 3000 € for the support of this project.
Project description on www.zeitgeiss.de.
- In 2020 and 2021 I produced around 1000 ear relaxing mask holders – the Bock (german male goat) Neck Connector aka BOCKNECKTOR – which I gave away for free to friends, business partners and social institutions.
- With my 2020 Christmas Beer Goat Project I could reinvent Christmas Decoration and raised 600€ for a bar and for alcohol addiction help. Project description here.
- From 2019-2021 I worked for Creatives for Future to support groups like Fridays for Future and other organisations in their fight against climate change. I produced different animated videos and documented different actions as videographer.
- In 2020 I helped the GEOMAR- Helmholtz Institute in Kiel to test a special drone with thermal camera for supporting a project that tries to tackle climate change with a more or less geoengineering approach.
- In 2019 I produced multiple Viral – Clips for social media to support a German referendum for better protection of insects. Project description here.
- In 2018 I helped the Organisation Kids Globe at the Grabowsee lake to promote their project of creating an International Academy for children and young people. Video here.
- In 2018 I helped the sustainable Alpaca Fashion Brand PACABAMBA to reach their crowd funding goals by producing three videos for social media. Video here.
- In 2017 I helped my friend C. Kümpl raising money for a house building project in Africa by creating multiple videos.
- In 2016 Together with two good friends and around 30 refugees from Syria, Africa and Afghanistan we produced the film “Radl gesucht” (English: Bikes wanted) for getting people to donate bikes for refugees in the region of upper Bavaira (Oberbayern)